Sales and Lettings Negotiator.
Fantastic opportunity to join an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in Hexham.
Salary: Circa £17,000 per annum (basic salary) dependent on experience with the opportunity to earn additional commission (OTE circa £20k - £23k).
The candidate must: be friendly, approachable, sales orientated, possess a full, clean driving licence, have excellent IT skills and a professional telephone manner. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Duties will include:
- Answering and transferring telephone calls, taking messages and dealing with Sales and Letting enquiries as required.
- Conducting viewings of properties with prospective buyers
- Sales Progression
- Providing excellent customer service
- Understanding and seeing through the sales process
- Helping to ensure marketing materials are up to date
- Providing accurate information to external clients, customers and internal staff
- Supporting other areas of the business when necessary
The successful candidate will:
- Be articulate and possess excellent communication and sales skills
- Always be punctual and manage time effectively
- Possess a polite and professional telephone manner
- Pay attention to detail
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Be computer literate and have experience using Microsoft Office
- Be educated to A-Level standard although a university degree is advantageous
Hours of Work: 8.45am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday. Saturday rota 9am - 3pm
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'