My client, based nearby to Northallerton, are looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a new and exciting role, ideal for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and develop with a 'can do' attitude.
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience, be target driven and IT competent with a full driving licence and access their own vehicle.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Market Valuations - arranging and confirming appointments, updating internal system and following up
- Property Marketing - Ascertain viewing arrangements, issuing relevant documentation, contact potential purchasers
- Property Sales - Take full details of offer and put forward to client, negotiate offer between vendor and potential purchaser, issuing letters and invoicing
- Residential Lettings - Enter new details onto system, discuss available properties with prospective tenants, negotiate between landlords and tenants, order credit checks, book viewing appointments, collect rent and bond, produce tenancy agreements
- General - Attend regular sales meetings, conduct accompanied viewings, dealing with post, general office duties
Hours of work - 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rotational basis
Salary - £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
- Estate Agents
- lettings negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"