Are you an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge? Would you like to take the next step in your career with a well-established successful estate agency in Liverpool? The this could be the role for you!
My client is a modern, forward thinking independent Estate Agent who is currently looking for a professional, enthusiastic and highly motivated team player, with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build great rapport with new and existing clients.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients
- Booking valuations
- Registering applicants
- Arranging sales and lettings viewings
- Providing feedback to landlords and vendors
- Negotiating between tenants, Landlords, buyers and sellers regarding prospective rentals and property sales
- Accepting & processing deposit & rent payments
- Organising applications and referencing
- Negotiating contract terms
- Keeping up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance
- Marketing available properties for sale
- Meet and greet walk-in customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work to sales targets
- Promote the company
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have the following:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Strong communication skills
- A 'Can Do’ attitude
- To be able to work as part of a team
- A full clean UK driving license
Please contact Stephanie Jones in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job