Our client is an online Estate Agent who focus on delivering the best standard of customer service in the local market. They are currently looking to appoint a Sales and Lettings Negotiator/Valuer into their small existing team. You’ll be a natural sales person; persuasive with the ability to influence others.
You’ll be very comfortable talking to customers, and have a professional manner. You’ll have a great attitude, maintain a constantly positive attitude, enthusiastic, with lots of energy. You’ll be naturally driven, committed, and dedicated to achieving fantastic results and exceeding targets.
You’ll also need to be well presented and punctual. You’ll be comfortable selling over the phone and face-to-face. You’ll apply the sales skills you already have and you will want to strive to constantly learn more and improve. You will fit easily into a small but dynamic team and will want to motivate and inspire others around you.
This is a varied role where you will have a strong focus on new business generation and including the following areas of the business:
- Residential Sales & Lettings
- New business generation
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Follow up and feedback
- Negotiating and agreeing sales and lets
- Sales progression management
- Outbound calls and routine prospecting
- Finding and booking Market Appraisals
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Check ins and tenant referencing
- Full time hours either 09:00-17:30 or 09:30-18:00 weekdays and half day Saturday 10:00-14:00. Half day off mid week in lieu of ½ day Saturday
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Full clean driving license
- Salary: competitive and negotiable depending on experience
- Commission and bonus: generous and uncapped
- Company car provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Private healthcare
- 20 days holiday + all bank holidays initially increasing with length of service