Sales and Lettings Negotiator - Brixton
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join an expanding and award winning independent Estate Agent based in Brixton.
They're a forward thinking and professional Estate Agency who are growing due to demand and are searching for a money hungry Negotiator to join their very successful office and grow within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Negotiator to cover a wide range of properties and progress their career further with a well-respected company. Experience within the Property Industry is essential for this role and applicants.
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- Previous Sales or Lettings experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Full UK Driving licence
- Positive and polite manner
- Target oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- £16,000 basic, £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Funded industry training/qualifications
- Regular company events
- Monday-Friday 09:00-7:00 (6pm close on a Friday)
- Saturday 10:00-4:00 (2 per month with a half day off in the week)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'