We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with a passion for supporting creatives and small businesses to come join our team of six. You'll be based in our Bristol office, heading up lettings and driving expansion through sales.
Role - Sales and Lettings Manager
Location - Bristol, with occasional travel to Cardiff
Hours - Full time (Monday-Friday 0900-1700)
Salary - £28-30k basic + OTE/bonus
Start date - As soon as possible
Meanwhile Creative was established with two goals in mind:
1. To purchase unappreciated commercial property and repurpose for positive use
2. To curate flexible work space for creatives, start-ups and small businesses
We support Bristol and Cardiff’s young creatives and entrepreneurs by providing affordable and flexible work studios across the cities. We have cultivated a thriving community of innovative, like-minded people, whilst also creating an arena for networking and collaboration spread over 10 buildings. Currently we have around 300 tenants and are growing rapidly.
We are looking for someone who is commercially minded, ambitious, target driven, entrepreneurial and with good leadership skills. You will also need to identify with our non-conventional and innovative approach to property.
The role would best suit someone from a business development or sales background, ideally with experience in commercial property, but not essential.
Excellent communication skills are required as this role is predominately focused on building positive relationships with perspective and existing tenants.
Driving licence essential.
You will be overseeing the whole tenancy process, including conducting viewings and on-boarding new tenants. You will be managing a small team of two and working closely with our Marketing Manager to maximise lead generation.
As a small company with plans for national expansion, the role offers unlimited career development within for the right candidate.
Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, weekly yoga sessions and monthly team lunches.
Primary activities will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting on weekly sales revenue in relation to occupancy targets for each building
- Conducting viewings across multiple city centre properties
- Line management of the Office Assistant. Working together to ensure all tenant queries and requests are responded to efficiently
- Remotely managing Cardiff building manager and lettings
- Overseeing all contract signings and terminations
- Supporting the Office Assistant with monthly invoicing and dealing with accounts queries
- Creating schedules of condition for each let
- Understanding and sign posting tenants in applying for Small Business Rate Relief
- Ensuring capacity and revenue is maximised as much as possible
- Launching new properties and using network to identify interest in new projects and their commercial viability
- Developing and streamlining systems for future growth
- Promoting a social atmosphere within the buildings and nurturing collaboration between tenants
- Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams both within the buildings and within the marketplace
- Reporting relevant tenant developments to the Marketing team
- Providing cover/additional support to all staff members
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Assisting the Facilities Manager and team in general with managing any building related issues or repairs
Please apply directly through Reed, sending a CV and a short covering letter clearly detailing relevant experience to Fred Wyatt, Director, Meanwhile Creative.
Deadline for applications is Friday 16th March, but early applications are strongly encouraged as we will begin interviewing immediately.
- Communication Skills
- Building Positive Relationships
- Commercially minded
- Positive Personality