Starting salary £15K with potential to earn £18K in the first year
Are you a driven, ambitious, hardworking individual looking for your first step into the property industry? Then we have the perfect job for you, working for our well established client based in Uxbridge.
This is a perfect role for a bright individual who is looking for their first career move, with full internal and external training given within the first 6 months with career progression to a Trainee Agent and official recognition certification of Estate Agency.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that are at the top of their game and nurture their staff in order to kick start a long and successful career then please apply today!
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Strong communication skills
• Strong, professional telephone manner
• Excellent time management
• Visiting properties for valuations and instructions
• Dealing with enquiries on telephone and personal calls
• Arranging appointments for viewings
• Accompanying viewing to properties
• Negotiating lettings with landlords and tenants
• Canvassing for new business
• Strong sales drive!
Ideal Skills Required:
• Good sense of humour
• Immaculately presented
• Knowledge of the local area - desirable but not essential
• Strong MS skills
• Driven, friendly, and outgoing personality
• A positive can do, driven attitude!
Woking hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm three out of four Saturdays (After 2 years’ service reduces to every other Saturday). Starting salary is £15,000 (dependant on experience) with commission after the 6 month probation period is passed - OTE £18,000.
FULL TRANING WILL BE GIVEN.
FULL DRIVERS LICENSE IS REQUIRED AND MUST HAVE OWN CAR!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job