We are looking for a Sales and Lettings Administrator to join a prestigious London Estate Agency based in West Hampstead.
With a salary of up to £23,000 on offer, you will be working full-time Monday to Friday and until 2pm every other Saturday.
If you are an organised and capable individual with experience in Sales Administration, this may be the perfect new career opportunity for you.
Key duties of the Sales And Lettings Administrator
- Assisting a team of sales and lettings Negotiators
- Typing valuation and instruction letters
- Preparing, updating and printing property lists
- Preparing property details
- Updating and maintaining the company website with updated property details as and when necessary
- Advertising - preparing and proof-reading all adverts for weekly and monthly publications
- Organising photography, floorplans and relevant statutory required documents
Skills you will need as the Sales and Lettings Administrator
- Excellent typing skills, grammar and proof reading skills
- Excellent meet and greet and telephone manner
- Good IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good customer relations and communication skills are required
- Property or Administration background is preferable, but not essential
If you are determined and dedicated, then this vacancy could be the key to unlocking a great career with real potential.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.