Sales and Leasing Negotiators - Dubai (£50K-£100K TAX FREE!)
| Sales and Leasing Negotiators | Dubai | £30,000 - £100,000 OTE - TAX FREE |
Our clients, an award-winning Estate Agency in Dubai, are looking for experienced UK Estate and Letting Agents to join their successful team.
The client is a trusted and well-established name in the Dubai real estate market, and commands a lot of respect in the Emirate. They have offices in the UK and look favourably at agents who are trained well and have plied their trade in the UK property market. The roles offer an opportunity for exceptional negotiators to take their careers to the next level, whilst enjoying everything the Dubai lifestyle has to offer and tax-free earnings!
- Calling applicants and potential vendors to generate Market appraisals/Viewings.
- Arranging and Conducting Market appraisals/ Viewings
- Marketing properties
- Negotiating Sales/Lets.
- Previous UK Estate agency/Lettings Experience
- Must be a UK Citizen with Passport.
- Target driven
- Dynamic and positive work-ethic.
In return, you have the opporuntity to earn the following salary pacakge along with fantastic benefits:
- £30,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Tax free uncapped earnings.
- Full Training and qualifications provided.
- Social working environment with a 5 day working week.
- Clear career progression.
- Christmas Holiday period of 2 weeks to visit family back home!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- International Clients
- real estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'