Due to their continued success and growth my client are now recruiting for an experienced Sales & Events Executive. To join their very experienced team. You will be someone who has pro-active sales experience. Driven to achieve results, with excellent communication and people skills, and experience of working within a high- volume fast paced establishment, within a high-end, luxury hospitality and F & B establishment.
Sales and Events Coordinator.
£25K + £7k Bonus Structure + Fantastic Career Prospects, working within a stunning location.
This incredible venue are seeking, a pro-active Sales & Events Executive, Hungry for bonus and driven to achieve results. You will be a people person with excellent communication skills. The right candidate will have an opportunity of joining an established professional team. Supporting the Head of Event Sales
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Analysis and understanding of Business event mix, revenue forecast, sales KPI's and event type analysis
- Assist in ensuring the Catering Company is operating at an optimum capacity, maximizing income, per event, per month
- Contribute to achieve and exceed where possible, the monthly and yearly sales targets set by the Catering Board
- Analysis and review all repeat and large events from previous financial periods. Assist Head of Event Sales with reporting and analysis on all 'Lost' business
- Customer account management with proactive sales calls to ensure repeat bookings have been explored. Contribute to increasing repeat business conversion from 40 to 60%
- Assist with all reactive enquiries submitted to the catering company
- Conduct proactive/reactive phone/E-mail correspondence to potential clients, as per the pipeline.
- Up sell additional provisions wherever possible, such as preferred suppliers
- Assist Head of Event Sales with marketing activity. Monthly action plans, re-branding, website maintenance
- Pro-active sales experience
- Hungry for bonus and driven to achieve results
- Experience within a high-end luxury venue or 5 star hotel property or luxury F & B event delivery
- A people person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, literate and numerate
- Demonstrating an interest in food
Versed in Microsoft Office/Excel and a comprehensive working knowledge of both e-mail and the internet. Database management, social media and marketing tools
Email: Lesley@Maidayrecruit  .co.uk