Jenson Fisher are working in partnership with one of Scotland's leading resorts to recruit for a Sales and Events Coordinator for my client in Perthshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team who truly reward their staff for their hard work with a competitive salary, progression opportunities and employee benefits. The ideal candidate should have experience in Sales or Events with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service and consistently hitting sales targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing second to none customer service.
- Maximizing opportunities to up sell.
- Accurately recording and arranging for customer requests.
- Taking group and function bookings.
- Conducting show rounds of the resort.
- Process of function sheets.
- Accurate recording of customer data on CRM system.
- Generating new business via a multitude of platforms.
- Carrying out all duties in a professional manner.
If you are an experienced, highly driven Sales or Events professional with an ambitious nature then apply today to be considered for this role. Alternatively please contact KirstyLeiper at our Dundee Office.
- Event Management
- Sales Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"