Sales and customer support Coordinator
Role Purpose Statement
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Operations Co-ordinator to join our highly dedicated team at Deeside. You will effectively bridge the gap between the sales team, customers, Finance and several other areas within a large-scale and diverse company. Looking after a portfolio of large & small customers, the main areas of support are pricing maintenance, reporting and managing customer facing buying lists plus assisting in delivering adhoc information to support a wide range of projects and improvement initiatives across the department and for the sales team and/or customer.
A highly professional self-starter, you will already be accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment where the delivery of excellence in service is paramount.
Pro-active and strongly self-motivated, you will be highly IT literate, customer-focused, commercially astute and confident in your approach with both internal and external partners alike.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, at Sector Manager level & with a portfolio of customers
- Attend customer and business meetings/calls
- Be a primary point of contact on customer and business queries
- Regularly engage with Sector Managers to discuss actions in support of both business and customer activities
- Work pro-actively to improve the customer experience
- Produce regular sales, product, pricing and delivery reports
- Maintain buying lists, product substitutions & discounts in line with requests by Sector Manager/customer/supply chain and through bulletins/regular cleansing
- Alignment of internal buying lists with customers/3rd party ordering systems
- Identifying & correct IMS issues for ESI customers
- Update promotional pricing activity
- Action credits & debits when required
- Maintain pricing/vistex agreements and assist on pricing reviews
- Order and organise sales and promotional samples
- Provide buddy cover when required
- Keep buddy/T earn Leader updated with key developments on own portfolio and keep Bible information updated
- Assist with training new starters
- Work with Sector Manager to set up nominated lines
- Update Sector Manager /customer on Customer Transition actions and ensure 3rd party systems updated
- Assisting with product recalls, collating allergen information & customer allocations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Highly IT literate - MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Experience working in a fast moving, pressurised team environment
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused
- Good team player
- Effective communicator
- Able to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
This position is in support of our Corporate Solutions and National customers and your key accountabilities & responsibilities will include:
- Be highly proficient with MS Office " in particular Excel.
- Support the daily uploads of customer price files.
- Check and maintain customer pricing levels/buying lists.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within your team, the Brakes business and at head office level of your customers.
- Attend Customer and Business calls as required.
- Be a primary point of contact on related customer and business queries and issues.
- Work pro-actively to improve and enhance the Customer Experience.
- Produce and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports.
Sales Operations is an incredibly diverse and hugely rewarding environment that connects with every area of our business.
What you'll get:
• Competitive salary with annual salary review
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Job security and career opportunities " We're part of Sysco " the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless!
• …and much more!
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'