Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Customer Service Consultant to join the team based in Bristol. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £18,540 per annum with an attractive OTE of £27,000.
Our client was founded in 2008 as a specialist Motor Manufacturer Insurer and they have gone from strength to strength since then. Starting with one client, they now currently work with eleven of the most prominent brands in the industry including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Suzuki, Kia, Hyundai and many more.
They started off in a small office in Rickmansworth and quickly outgrew that space and opened a second office in Bristol. Due to the continued success of the business they have just moved into new, state of the art offices in Aztec West, Bristol to enable them to drive the business even further forward.
They are focused on continuing their successes and to do this they are looking to find, develop and nurture the best talent that the market has to offer.
Duties and Responsibilities of our clients Sales and Customer Service Consultant
- Receiving inbound sales and customer service calls to process renewal invitations, 7-day cover notes and converting quotes to policies
- Promoting additional products available
- Email correspondence
- Taking ownership of all general queries to resolution
- Cancellations, mid-term adjustments and payment queries
Who our client is looking for to become their Sales and Customer Service Consultant?
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a customer facing environment
- Excellent spoken telephone manner
- Confident oral and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills
- Mature and positive manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude, going out of your way to provide a first-class service to all our customers
- Be technology savvy
- Experience of meeting performance related targets within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Reliable and trustworthy
What else will they give you as their Sales and Customer Service Consultant?
- Holiday Entitlement – 21 days per annum plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 25 days
- On Site Parking
- Excellent state of the art office and facilities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Target driven uncapped bonus
- Regular Individual/Team incentives
- Opportunity to take Insurance Exams
As a company, our client set themselves stretching targets and to achieve these targets they need to get the best people to help them. You can expect to receive full sales, customer service and system training to help you build your career, if you can show passion, dedication and a flair for delighting customers they’ll make sure you are a success through their ongoing training, coaching and development.
Our clients contact centre is open Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 19.30, Friday 9.00 – 18.00 and Saturday 9.00 – 17.00.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our clients Sales and Customer Service Consultant, then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!