Sales & Customer Service Assistant - IMMEDIATE START!
Are you looking to cash up ready for the Christmas period and get your career kicking for New Year?
Sheffield based North Shore is looking to fill 10 sales assistant positions for our upcoming Winter 2019 promotional campaigns, and looking for candidates great with people, sociable in nature and hugely customer focused.
Sales & Customer Service Assistant - What will I be doing?
We currently manage a range of premium brands including those within telecoms, the energy sector, financial services and non-profitable organisations.We are looking for confident Sales & Customer Service Assistant who can connect with our customers, delivering an excellent customer experience and offer advice on a range of product and services.
Sales & Customer Service Assistant will be:
- Vibrant to work with, with a driven, can do attitude
- Offered full training to understand our brand and products including the likes of energy services, food and welfare companies
- Based in a retail, residential or business office setting
- Meeting clients and customers outside of the office
- Responsible for all customer service, customer relations and sales.
Sales & Customer Service Assistant: Perks & Bonuses
North Shore have a work hard, play hard mantra. We offer an abundance of perks and regular bonuses to our team including:
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Travel opportunities across UK and Europe
- Extra commission incentives, vouchers, and prizes
- Exciting social scene and lively team atmosphere
If you’ve decided that you need a fresh start and better career prospects, we are confident we can help you develop the right skills to succeed. We currently offer the security of both full-time and flexible self-employed positions.
Hit 'Apply Now' and forward us your CV! We are looking to fill positions with immediate interview dates available. Please check your inbox and junk folder regularly over the next few days for an invitation to attend an interview at our Sheffield office.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to meet with our management team and spend a full trial day with our team to confirm we are the best match for this opening. As this day is part of the interview process, expenses on this day are not covered by North Shore.
Requirements: Applicants must have at least 4 full days availability across the week, be over 18 and have the right to work in the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'