Main purpose of the role is to provide/deliver a first class experience to customers on every contact and to contact/ service laps and current customer’s delivery promotions and upselling on products.
• Sales order processing and upselling where possible
• Proactively calling customers with a view to generating and developing sales
• Providing quotations to customers, pricing & processing of special ‘one off’ products
• To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services
• Understanding customer needs, acknowledging concerns and reassurance of a solution.
• Listening effectively to customers, showing empathy and understanding.
• To resolve concerns to customer’s satisfaction within agreed time lines, effectively and efficiently.
• Dealing with customer enquiries and offering support when required
• To maintain and update customer database (Internal systems)
• Provide a high quality professional service to internal & external customers
• To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
• Providing on-going support to team members, installers, commercial team and management.
• To achieve KPI Targets as set by the Customer Service Manager.
• Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
• Working knowledge of MS Word/Excel and excellent key boarding skills.
• Strong customer focus and attention to detail
• Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills are central to this role when conversing with customers over the telephone or responding in writing.
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as in a team.
• Good timekeeping/attendance and proven ability to adhere to time lines.
• Has a strong appreciation of the value of good customer service, with excellent organisational ability and problem solving skills.
• Patience and professionalism are required especially at times when call volumes and complaint handling are high.
Hours of work are 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Mon - Thurs) and 8.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (Fri)
Car parking is available
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business