An international online retailer, of designer contemporary furniture/household goods based in the UK and Italy, have opened a brand-new office in Cardiff.
The company are looking to recruit a Sales andCustomer relations advisor, who MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY. The suitable candidate will build great customer relationships and have the ability to promote the companies brand and up-sell its products.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have immense drive and determination to convert customer enquiries into sales, always focusing on increasing profit by maximising every up sell, add on opportunity.
- Be focused on developing new business by making outbound sales calls.
- Be focused on B2B sales through effective networking with local businesses and someone who thrives with being creative to find new customers.
- Be driven by wanting to overachieve on any target / KPI set to increase potential earnings through the commission structure.
- Have a thirst for knowledge, this is essential.
- Have the ability to learn about the companies brands, features and benefits, as this will be key to your success.
- Be responsible for the showroom standards and be able to use product catalogues, price lists and the website to sell from.
- Have the ability to handle customer queries via phone, email, face to face in our clients showroom, social media and post relating to a variety of queries ranging from confirmation of orders, site navigation assistance, tracking parcels/parcel carrier queries, explaining company policies to customer grievances.
- Know how to take phone orders with competency and
- Work with in-house CRM systems to assist with daily enquiries within the department.
- Work on various administrative procedures (reporting on delivery exceptions / daily use of the companies customer ticket system) as required and detailed by your line manager in order to assist in the smooth running of the website and department
- Deal with, or escalate, along with the rest of the Customer Care team, to the Customer Experience Manager, IT, Finance and Logistics teams on any issues impacting customer service as well as day to day technical issues
Brand Ambassador: You are an ambassador for the companies brand; from the way you present yourself, to the knowledge you have of the companies brand and the enthusiasm and motivation that drives everything you do. Your role is to uphold the companies image at all times.
Additional ad hoc duties: As with all roles, you may at times be required to carry out additional ad hoc duties. This may include supporting another store or team member, or project work which impacts on the store or the wider business.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a team player, with a friendly demeanor and a positive outlook to fit in with a friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Must have experience working within the furniture industry.
- Have a proven record in Customer Service with exceptional phone etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a knowledge of Social Media.
- A knowledge of the online/retail industry - to be able to advise confidently on the products when taking phone
- Have good prioritisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a 'can do' attitude. Plus the ability to follow set protocol but have good problem solving skills with the ability to think on their feet when
- Please do not apply if you do not have experience working within the funiture industry.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP to please apply today!