Do you have excellent attentiontodetail with experience of processingsalesorders?
If the answer is yes, then Autoglym has the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Autoglym is a British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products, which are sold in over 45 countries. As the holder of two Royal Warrants our products are used by enthusiasts and professionals and include customers such as vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators.
We are currently recruiting for a SalesandCustomerCoordinator to join our friendly team here in LetchworthGardenCity.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately record sales order entry onto SOP system and make alterations/additions to orders as required
- Prepare Dangerous Goods Notes for hazardous consignments
- Correct use of order flow for business and customer specific requirements
- Responsible for reviewing credit limit checks and acknowledgement of orders accordingly and taking payments where required.
- Responsible for organising the most appropriate despatch dates for each order and customer and arrange the applicable transportation of goods.
- To liaise regularly with the warehouse and production planning to ensure customer orders are met.
- Responsible for the issuing of Credit Notes, including:
- Retrospective discounts, returns, returned pallets/IBC’s
- Responsible for general filing and archiving
- Other administration tasks including collating customer information for reporting or rebate purposes
- Reception cover when necessary.
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- Experience of processingsalesorders
- Experience of working within a customerservice and fastpaced environment
- Strong communication skills with excellentattentiontodetail
- Experience of JDE or similar computerised SOPsystem
If you have the relevant experience and would describe yourself as self-motivated, a teamplayer and customerfocused, then we would love to hear from you.