Sales and Customer Care Consultant - Italian
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
The Sales and Customer Care team are now seeking a talented Sales and Customer Care - Italian to join the team based in our offices in Charlton.
- Act as a brand ambassador for THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP ensuring an outstanding service and shopping experience are provided for our customers with every contact, in all forms of communication (current contact channels include; telephone, email, live chat and social media)
- Excellent knowledge of THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP brands; customer service provided, products and brands stocked
- Take a proactive approach, anticipating and preventing any barriers to a totally seamless customer experience, by going above and beyond
- Actively promote excellence in customer service, leading by example, by being directly involved in and helping the consultants to:
- assist customers to register online and/or to process their orders
- assist customers with product enquiries
- communicate promptly any information to customers about their orders
- assist customers with any issues with regards to their returns or their orders via emails or by phone
- deal with customers with late returns and faulty goods
- handle difficult customers with professionalism
- Deal with complaints and escalation process as appropriate
- Maintain and promote a high level of service awareness at all times
- Promote and lead by example in the active use of order tracker and order database
- Facilitate communications between internal departments on issues, highlighting problems and composing solutions
- Liaise with fulfilment for any issues with customers’ orders
- Work with the Shipping department to solve issues raised by customers with regard to either orders or returns
- Assisting the Finance Department with customers on security checks (calls or emails) and any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers
- Working closely with the support team to monitor and manage team performance
- Working closely with the Lead Consultant, as appropriate, including to provide team feedback
- Mentor and support sales and customer care consultants, including encouraging them to take ownership, exceed targets, promote cross channel sales and increase productivity
- Fluency in speaking and writing Italian
- Previous experience in luxury sales and service in retail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment is beneficial
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Ability to deal with more complex customer issues.
- Good team player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills specifically in regard to building relationships with customers
- To be reliable and consistent
- A flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- Cross Selling
- Luxury Goods