On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment .
You will be responsible for delivering growth and maintaining existing customer requirements for the Service Operations Department.
• Growing the service and maintenance contract base and developing new
• Building on existing contracts to develop new sales opportunities.
• Manage the site survey to contract pricing and sales process.
• Manage the new business tender submissions.
• Produce sales figures to demonstrate contact and conversion rates.
• Contact for all new prospects.
• Negotiate new contract pricing with customers.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• To assist the business development team with all service and maintenance
• Regular communication with all key contracted customers and Account
• Point of escalation for all customer contract enquires and customer
• Develop the service brand through marketing literature and multi-
channel routes to market.
Highly Desirable Skills:
• You will need to be an accomplished sales consultant, ideally within the
security industry with at least 3 years’ experience
• You will have knowledge of the relevant design criteria as well as excellent
• Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
• You will have a track record of routinely exceeding your KPIs
• Have a keen interest in technology and providing solutions that are cost
effective and profitable
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working
relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus commission dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan,
Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop, IPad and phone
Applicants are invited to submit their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) quoting ref BPSALS01
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job