Join our dynamic, expanding team based in the heart of beautiful Horsham, West Sussex
Boss Controls Ltd is a leading Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) service company based in the beautiful Horsham Park.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales and Contracts Administrator, preferably with a background in BMS, to join our expanding company to co-ordinate, plan and implement the administration and workflow through, from invoicing to credit control.
Key attributes for this position will be a strong customer service ethic and the drive and desire to provide our clients with a truly first class service. This position is office based, and critical to the ongoing growth of the business and a platform for future promotion as the company develops.
You will have the opportunity to make a major contribution to planning and implementing future growth to achieve the targets of the business.
The main duties are:
- Process incoming orders, raise job/contract number
- Load orders onto Sage and the invoice spreadsheet/Diary
- Manage the engineers and schedule work based on location and engineer skill set
- Manage the holiday rota for all engineers
- Place all suppliers orders to ensure materials are delivered to coincide with job requirements
- Collate engineers reports, check grammar and cost for minor works and issue to client
- Raise invoices on Sage as soon as practically possible
- Project Planning
- Sales Admin
- Excellent numeric and written skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with all Microsoft applications
- Ability to assimilate information, evaluate and make valid business decisions
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- A high quality communicator focused on nurturing our relationships both internally and externally
- In depth understanding of our business, products and service
- Ability to own tasks and projects and drive them to a successful conclusion
- Ability to cope in a pressurised environment, managing time and meeting deadlines while maintaining excellent standards of work.
- Initiative, drive and ambition
- A decisive individual whilst being both flexible and adaptable
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills