| Sales Manager | London, Suffolk and Norfolk | £35,000 Basic plus Commission |
My client, Our Place is a dynamic architect developer specialising in creating places that celebrate local identity, mixed uses, sustainable communities and walk able neighbourhoods.
You will have responsibility for all viewings and open days, this will involve working closely with Business Grown and Partnership Manager and will also need to attend various promotional events in London, Suffolk and Norfolk.
- Maximising leads to generate debenture sales
- Generate new leads through appropriately positioned online and print marketing campaigns
- Creating and delivering the sales strategy for the launch of future projects, London, Norwich etc
- Liaising with 3rd parties to market properties in the most appropriate manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- Delivering a weekly/monthly reporting matrix to track KPI’s
- Travelling between properties to conduct viewings
- Ensuring the onsite teams are suitably trained to deliver show around when required
- Close management of all customer relationships to enable sales conversion
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally
- Relationship management
- Ambition, drive and charisma
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all times
- Strong organisation skills, as you will be dealing with more than one property at a time at volume
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is required (no car is supplied)
- Understanding of, and interest in, property, architecture, sustainability, country living and luxury lifestyle
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.
In return my client is offering a basic of up to £35,000 and Commision. Travel expenses are covered.
They are expanding quickly so is there a high chance to progress.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Business Development
- Estate Agents
- New Home Sales
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job