- Sales and Business Development Executive
- £20-28k depending on proven sales expereince + an uncapped commission structure
- 80% office 20% field based
In 2017 Crown Environmental celebrates its 5th successful year, operating with a dynamic and proactive start-up approach. Having already shown growth year on year, Crown Environmental has an exciting growth strategy for 2018 and beyond.
We offer a professional, driven, fun and rewarding work environment with a very strong team ethic, aimed at developing and encouraging success at all levels and the freedom to manage and develop your own client and projects portfolio.
Our Sales and Business Development Executive are challenged to build their own client portfolio through smart networking and negotiating with our B2B clients. Focused on delivering high level of reactive service, as well as cutting edge industry support from our highly trained nationwide engineering team.
We are looking for smart, savvy communicators to join our already successful team on a full-time office based basis. We believe in rewarding our people based on performance and results and therefore offer an extremely attractive commission structure. Commission paid monthly based in addition to a competitive basic salary.
We hope you’re interested in joining our team and look forward to welcoming you. We know you’ll love working here as much as we do!
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Executive will include:
- Identifying and generating leads, driving new revenue and growth while nurturing current accounts
- Technical Sales Approach
- Convert Inbound sales enquiries
- Development / sales specific to target market
- Create business plan to determine sales and marketing efforts; effectively present relevant product offerings
- Project Management from inception to completion
*Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications - if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks please presume your application has not been successful at this time*
- Cold Calling
- Consultative Sales
- Sales Conversion
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job