Inbound Sales and Booking Agent
A basic salary of £15,015 pa, rising to £15,600 on passing probation, and then rising again to £16,575 on acheiving set targets over 6 months. A realistic OTE of £20,000 (uncapped), paid monthly,
Various shifts, very sociable hours, Monday to Saturday 37.5 hours
*Immediate start available*
Although previous experience in a telesales or customer service role would be an advantage, full training and support is given to ensure you achieve the best out of the role. So if you are interested in health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
What you’ll get in return…
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fun ways to win prizes whilst you work
- A comprehensive training programme
- The opportunity to progress to boost your career and confidence.
- A range of flexible benefits including discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, MyGym, childcare vouchers and much more
- Company pension scheme
- A fun and friendly working environment with regular social events
- Free fruit, tea, coffee and the occasional pizza!
About the role…
As a Sales and Booking Agent, you’ll be working for the leading health screening specialists, Bluecrest, taking calls from our customers, booking them on local appointments, offering additional tests, taking card payments and helping them with any problems or questions they may have.
Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority as customer service is our top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, all of the time, every time.
More about us…
Bluecrest Health Screening was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting. Having reached its fifth year, the company is now going through a sustained and exciting period of growth and expansion.
- Contact Centre