Red Cactus Events are looking to recruit a Sales and Administration Coordinator to join their Appleford office. Joining forces with our fun and entrepreneurial company, you will oversee a number of responsibilities within our vibrant office including selling group events to customers, bookings management and event administration.
We are looking for a Sales and Administration Coordinator with the character, personality and a dash of creativity to make this opportunity their own! It will be your job to advise groups on their next group experience and convert enquiries into bookings by providing great customer service.
Opening our doors in 2012, Red Cactus Events is a thriving and ambitious company specialising in Stag Weekends, Hen Weekends, Corporate Events and Adult and Kids Birthdays.
Contributing to an existing team of five, this office-based opportunity would suit applicants with sales and office experience who are looking to further their career. There will be free tea and coffee, plenty of work social events and the opportunity to try the products you sell!
We actively encourage personal growth through paid training to aid development and there are opportunities for longer-term progression.
Your duties would include, but aren’t limited to, the following -
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Taking enquiries and conversing and advising customers
- Contacting warm leads to convert enquiries into bookings
- Managing booking payments and bookings administration
- Liasing with activity and accommodation suppliers
- Updating website content
- Test and experience events and activities
- Commission Scheme once probation period has passed
- 20 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays (potential to rise after one year of service)
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Pension Contributions
- Casual Dress
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Regular team socials and events
- Sales Experience within a customer led environment
- Experience within an office environment
- Sound administrative capabilities
- Well versed in communicating with suppliers or customers
- A willingness and ambition to make the business a better place
- Someone with a voice willing to express innovative and creative ideas to help company growth.
- A smile and honest approach to work
- Whilst knowledge of the industry isn’t essential, a genuine interest in events is desirable
Our offices are located in Appleford within walking distance of Appleford Train Station which can be accessed from Didcot Train Station. Didcot train station has accessible links to Abingdon, Oxford and Reading.
Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday (Two in three Saturday half days - 9:00am - 13:00pm with half day off during the week either Wednesday or Thursday)
Thompson & Terry Ltd, trading as Thompson & Terry Recruitment (thompsonandterry.co.uk) are an Abingdon based recruitment agency specialising in the sourcing of Sales, Marketing and office administration candidates in Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, gender, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
- Co Ordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'