One of our London based clients specialises in an online program that supports primary schools across the UK with the education and development of Mathematics.
A fantastic team of teachers and technologists work with these schools to transform pupil's attainment and love of maths, with the ambition to share this model globally.
We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of their fun and ambitious team and make an impact in their continuing growth and success for 2018.
The company’s head office is based near Aldgate East and they are offering a 12 week internship for those interested - with the opportunity for the right candidate to join there team permanently after the 12 weeks!
The position will be commencing mid April, and will be Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, paying £10.40ph.
There will be an interview process for this consisting of a phone interview and 1-2 face to face interviews over the next few weeks.
You will be provided with 1 - 2 weeks of training at the beginning of the 12 weeks.
- Qualifying, pitching and closing inbound leads
- Schools will show initial interest in the program - no cold sales involved
- Running trials for schools wanting to try before they buy and ensuring this trial is a great experience
- Negotiating rates, times and schedules
- Researching and identifying new prospective customers
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- I.T Skills
- verbal communication