Sales & Accounts Team Leader £30k + performance related bonus.
Burgess Hill (minutes from the station)
An established and fast growing online retail and design company recently expanded to a larger location in Burgess Hill is looking for a vibrant, friendly and highly organised individual to manage a small team of Account Managers.
This is a brand new role and fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and progressive company. Your will have the opportunity to really make a difference as the company plans to diversify into new and exciting markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising, training, inspiring and motivating the account manager team.
- Drive sales and improve CRM management
- Conducting meetings and quarterly appraisals
- Delegate sales leads
- Recruitment of staff and conducting interviews
- Locating and analysing inefficiencies within the business
- Handling escalated complaints to the satisfaction of both company and customer.
You will need:
- A superb business acumen and the willingness to go above and beyond to deliver company objectives
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Effectiveness in liaising with customers and building long-lasting relationships
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in people management and the ability to successfully lead a closely-knit team.
You will be rewarded with a target-related bonus scheme & team rewards which include trips abroad.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- account manager
- online sales
- sales manager
- team leader
- custom printing