Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service? Do you have experience of building lasting relationships with clients? This might be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a Sales and Account Manager with a design flare to join an energetic, supportive team at a company based in St Albans. Our client is passionate about high quality, sustainable products from the UK.
The role focuses on managing major clients and selling a mid to high range of interesting products.
- Visiting customers, developing their accounts and building excellent relationships with them
- You will be the first point of contact for customers, responsible for representing the company and providing exceptional customer service
- Looking after existing business, following up on leads and providing options and alternatives
- Chasing enquiries and quotes
- There is a small volume of cold calling in this role
- You must be energetic and outgoing with strong communication skills
- You will be able to converse easily and have a genuine interest in people!
- Computer literate - reporting and quoting to be electronic
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of CRM, Cad Plans and Revit would be beneficial
- Driving licence required as you’ll be out of the office 3-4 days per week
This is a field based role visiting customers in the Herts and London area. The travel to and from London will be on public transport. You will need a driving licence and own car for the travel in Herts area. You will also be required to be in the office from time to time.
Salary: £27k-£30k + £5k bonus in your first year! rising to £10k-£15k
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 3 at Christmas + 8 BH, workplace parking, iPhone/Tablet/Laptop, mileage allowance
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Account Manager
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service