Our client is looking for a Sales Analyst that wants to work in a fun, funky music related environment.
- Accruals and budget checks.
- New accounts.
- Follow up on contracts.
- Sending out pricelists.
- New product announcements.
- Sending weekly reports.
- Follow up on dealer network.
- Collect, analyse and evaluate reports.
- Share information with sales teams.
- Provide overviews and support for large accounts.
- Collect marketing material.
- Ad-hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Business Planning and Product Management.
- Improve the sales reporting between all countries and products.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE;
- Excellent business communication skills. French, German or Spanish as an additional language is preferred.
- Able to establish close working relationships with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Highly motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, able to build effective working relationships easily at all levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a monthly reporting routine.
- Excellent time management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Travel required in this role.
- Full driving license.
- Professional, confident and positive attitude.
- Ability to work hard and on own initiative to solving problems and meeting objectives.
- Willing to Increase job knowledge and develop job skills.
.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job