We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Banking Administrator within our Finance team based at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton. Responsible for assisting in Sales & Banking duties for all the H&B International Group. (Currently Holland & Barrett UK, Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden, Belgium & Met-Rx). Including processing payments, daily downloads of bank statements and preparing and posting month end journals.
This person will also work closely with the Sales and Banking Officer to ensure that best service is delivered from the team.
- Downloading of all Bank Statements on a daily basis.
- Daily downloading of Direct and PayPal reports.
- Splitting of store paperwork.
- Provide Sales information for Audited Turnover Certificates.
- Responsible for undertaking Petty Cash reconciliation in accordance with agreed timelines and ensure appropriate follow up action.
- Provide absence cover for all the wider sales and banking team including raising cheques, reconciling petty cash and reconciling store takings to bank entries.
- Assist with internal/external audit work.
- Departmental administrative duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Deal with any adhoc store queries that may arise
- Dealing with any adhoc duties as required.
- Experience of banking processes and procedures and reconcilation software desirable
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office – Excel (pivot tables, look ups).
- Oracle / Dream Financial Package experience would be preferred.
- Good Organisational skills
- Willing to work extra hours as needed / dedicated to the department and the company.
You must have your application endorsed by your current line manager before submission.
Interested? Click here to make your internal application:-
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…