We have an exciting opportunity for ambitious, driven, self-motivated individuals to join us as a Sales Agent to work on developing new opportunities in this market. We have both full time and part time opportunities available to be based from home. In return you will receive uncapped commission!
This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of Paygent, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the reseller channel. The business is expanding the agent channel and looking for a skilled, dedicated and ambitious team member to capitalise on the considerable opportunity the business has expand and deliver sustainable growth.
About our Sales Agent role:
This is a great opportunity to source, build and manage your own client base responding to their requirements and delivering growth. The type of person we are looking for will have sales experience but not necessarily in the card payments industry. We are looking for someone that has a desire to be successful and is prepared to make the commitment to a growing business to realise their full personal and financial potential.
Responsibilities as our Sales Agent:
- Proactively source new partner relationships via LinkedIn Sales Navigator, networking events, relevant trade shows nationwide and focussed prospecting activities
- Work across a range of target markets aligned to our go to market strategy
- Expertly manage new partners boarded to help them grow and build a long-term recurring revenue
- Identify and promote all product cross sell opportunities to the partner to allow additional revenue growth
- Experience in working with and achieving monthly sales targets
- Capable of producing weekly/monthly sales reporting including opportunity and revenue forecasting
- Capture requirements and translate those into focused, well worded communications including proposals
- Necessity to on occasion work unsociable hours
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time and opportunities effectively
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress with other team members
What we’re looking for in our Sales Agent:
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels
- Well-structured, organised and able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for success
- A good grasp of numbers
- Possession of a full driving license and prepared to travel as part of the role as required
- Strategic Thinking - Consider the longer-term impact of day to day decisions
- Accountability - Take ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business
- Problem Solving and Analysis - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required
- Leadership - Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team
- Teamwork and Collaboration - High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business
If you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about our Sales Agent role then please click "Apply" now! We’d love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'