We have a new exciting opportunity, at Sunsail and The Moorings! We are currently looking for a new Sales Agent to come and join our bustling team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus commission, bonus and benefits.
About Sunsail and The Moorings
Sunsail and The Moorings are 2 incredible brands offering customer’s unique holiday experiences out on the water. From independent sailing holidays to fully catered crewed and power yachts charter we offer our customers a 5* service. Operating across the globe, we’re passionate about being the very best and pride ourselves on the providing unforgettable holiday’s that truly last a lifetime. With over 50 years’ experience, we are the industry leaders in yacht charter.
Join our dynamic sales team and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- Monthly incentives
- A 3 week comprehensive induction programme
- Weekly developmental training
- Annual familiarisation trips to visit our overseas bases and experience the product first hand
- Employee travel discounts across all product types
- Access to our exclusive rewards portal
- 25 days annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
About the Sales Agent role
We pride ourselves on inspiring and advising our customers ensuring we deliver a fantastic end to end service.
In this role you will deliver a premium level of service to all customers through knowledge, skills and your experience. You should convey your passion for sailing and/or the destinations in which we operate to the customer, always seeking to learn more about both.
Main Duties of our Sales Agent
- Convert enquiries into sales, giving a premium level of service, matching products and service to the customer needs
- Achieve and exceed performance targets against key performance indicators that include both sales and service objectives
- Using expert knowledge to assist customers with suggestions and ideas on sailing areas based on customer experience ensuring suitability of product to client
- Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to customers with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations on every customer contact
- To use expert knowledge to assist customers through "Live chat" within the set out guidelines
- Execute booking & amendment accuracy, ensuring the customer is made aware of any relevant information that may impact their sailing holiday experience
- Develop and increase knowledge of products and geographical sailing areas through training, self-development and attending Educational trips as required.
- Feedback to relevant management/internal contacts issues and improvements to support trading & customer retention
- Maintain high awareness of current product offering and monitor changes constantly
- Strong commercial acumen will be required
- Take ownership and accountability of own quality of work to minimise the risk of errors
- Help write, edit and curate content for use across a number of digital and social media channels (twitter, Facebook, blogs)
Key Skills & Requirements of our Sales Agent
- A passion for travel
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales and service targets
- Highly sales motivated
- Excellent communication skills, builds strong lasting relationships
- Ability to work under pressure meeting business targets
- Strong customer focus striving to exceed customer expectations
- Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development
- Confident, self-motivated and a good collaborator
- Ability to work fully flexible shift patterns, supporting; events, evenings, weekends, bank holidays
- An understanding of a call centre environment and culture
- A valid passport and the ability to travel abroad when the business requires it of you
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- Travel and Tourism qualified
- A passion for Sailing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job