Working on behalf of one of the leading communications companies, serving the broadband, phone, TV and mobile you will be required to handle outbound and inbound calls to potential customers. We want dedicated, passionate and resilient individuals who are customer focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
Salary: £16,642 per annum plus commission
The hours are 10am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays. You’ll cover a variety of shifts between these hours, including evenings and Saturdays
- Making sales calls to potential customers.
- Engaging new and existing customers in sales conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Profiling the prospective customers to identify real needs, through effective questioning.
- Maintain awareness of company products and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Adhere to OFCOM regulations and remain compliant at all times
Professional Skills & Abilities (ability & experience)
- Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, especially Salesforce
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Sales skills experience advantageous
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities (behaviour / attitude)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis & problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Naturally competitive
- Technically minded (advantageous)
- Communication Skills