Sales Agent- Travel Company- Luxury Travel
£19,000pa + uncapped commission OTE £50k!
Are you an experienced sales professional looking to get into the exciting Travel Industry?
We are seeking Sales Agents/Telesales/Reservation Agents with a passion for sales and the motivation to exceed goals to join this global luxury travel company in central London
The successful applicants will receive fully paid training to understand selling travel products - for a leading luxury travel company!
The criteria to apply is that you have worked in a target sales driven environment within outbound sales experience (essential).
Working within an office environment, you will use your professional sales skills to sell holidays to customers , having a goal to maximize sales opportunities and delivering high customer expectations.
Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
- Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of products and services.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
- Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
- Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
- Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Previous sales experience within a call centre outbound sales environment (essential)
- Effective persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Strong oral communication and listening skills in English - (oral and written English must be of an exceptionally high standard)
Salary £19K + uncapped commission OTE £50K
Full training will be given paid
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- call centre
- Outbound sales
- sales agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job