Do you have a flare for sales? Are you motivated and target driven?
I am currently recruiting for a leading Utilities provider in Dunfermline, who due to business growth are looking for Sales Advisors to join there vibrant team. The purpose of the role will be to manage the sales process from potential and existing customers to exceed business targets.
1) Manage inbound calls from potential customers responding to direct mail and other marketing media channels.
2) Generate business from existing customer base through outbound calls to identify opportunities to up sell company products
3) Evaluate information in order to qualify and sell to customer needs.
4) When the needs of the business require you would be expected to support colleagues in other departments.
5) Compliance with standard operating procedures and policy.
6) Identify potential improvements in operational processes and recommend change.
7) Self-motivated and enthusiastic
8) Initiative and willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Skills and experience is preferred but not essential
1) Previous experience in a customer focused environment.
2) Proven achievement record of meeting targets and deadlines.
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
4) Problem solving abilities
5) Good objection handling
6) Good time management
7) Attention to detail
8) IT literate
Hours of business for the role are Monday- Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-5.30pm and Sunday 8am-4.30pm. You will be required to work a Saturday or Sunday in their busy months and will work Monday to Friday in their down time.
If this jobs sounds like something you are interested in then apply today! If you are seeking work but this opportunity isn't for you then call Trudie Reid at Search Consultancy Dunfermline.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job