Contact Careers specialise in recruiting talented individuals for contact centres across the UK. We have an exciting opportunity in Sheffield for those who enjoy speaking to customers and providing great service.
Our client offers unrivalled progression opportunities for those looking to move into senior/management positions, fantastic training and support, combined with excellent salary and bonus potential. You’ll also enjoy a range of weekly incentives, team socials and companywide charity events, making this one of the best places to be in Sheffield!
We’re recruiting for a well-known internet service provider; providing broadband, landline and digital television services. In this department you will mainly be dealing with retentions, and speaking to new and existing customers about products and services which will benefit them, with the aim of gaining their interest to switch their service provider.
Types of call include: contacting existing customers about their current packages, upgrading and upselling by adding mobile deals. You may also be required to contact customers who register interest on the company website, with occasional inbound enquiries from both existing customers and potential customers.
Salary: £15,470 rising to £16,380 after 6 months, plus bonuses
Hours: Monday to Thursday 12pm-8pm Friday 11am-7pm, plus 1 Saturday a month
Type: Full time 35 hours per week, permanent
Location: Broomhill, Sheffield (S10 3FL)
Full, paid training is provided so you don’t necessarily need to have previous telesales or call centre experience. It’s an advantage, however if you have the right qualities and potential then you’ll be given all the tools and support you need to succeed. We’re looking for individuals that possess:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Supportive and dedicated training and improvement - consistent training and development, with frequent opportunities to progress in the company
- Friendly and supportive environment - most of the management have risen through the ranks from sales executive level, so are looking to do their best to help you succeed
- Varied working - frequent incentives, days out and staff events - always looking to make your experience worthwhile and exciting
- Great holidays - 23 days plus 5 bank holidays
- Staff benefits package - discounts on products and services, stakeholder pension scheme, discounted gym membership, healthcare discounts, NVQs and paid training courses plus much more
Please note that candidates must be able to pass a credit check, Disclosure Scotland check and be able to provide satisfactory references.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application!
- Call Centre
- Customer Service