We are very excited to be recruiting for Sales Individuals for a very well-known organisation who offer an extremely rewarding working lifestyle and great commission! Due to huge success and growth, our client is looking for a fun loving and target driven individual to join our clients Sales team!
We are looking for someone who ideally is no stranger to the world of sales, and is keen to take the next step in their career. This position will be ideal for you if you are keen to get your head down and seal some deals for a company that will go the extra mile to reward and recognise you for the hard work you do. If you can answer yes to all the below questions, then we advise you apply as soon as possible:
- Are you target driven?
- Are you professional and courteous?
- Do you want to work for an amazing company?
- Do you want to be recognised by your employer for being a top performer?
- Are you passionate about helping people in the buying process?
- Are you a determined, ambitious and competitive person?
- Are you 'money motivated’?
- Be responsible for telephone, email and face to face sales.
- Provide a professional, supportive and caring service to new and existing customer enquiries.
- Conduct all communications with new, prospect or existing customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Book and attend sales meetings.
- Promote the company at all times with a positive approach.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customers, whilst following company guidelines.
- Advise customers on suitable purchases to match their requirements
- Accurate data entry.
- Provide amazing customer service.
- Sales objection handling.
- Hitting KPI’s and targets.
- Work as a team and also independently.
- Liaise with all different departments of operation within the organisation.
Qualification’s Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a sales position.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent telephone manner, good verbal communication skills and an energetic personality.
- Great sense of humour and a bubbly personality is essential.
- Must be able to work weekends and be flexible hours.
- Must be able to work 6 days per week in peak periods, and 5 days per week between October-March.
- Target driven/money motivated.
- £20K basic salary plus generous commission/bonus/incentive scheme (OTE first year £35-80K, current average OTE’s range from £60K-£90k, and more!).
- Uncapped commission.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Affordable accommodation options available.
- Company pension.
- Quarterly holiday incentive rewards.
- Top performer incentives include annual trips to bucket list locations.
- Career progression and further opportunities available within the company for the right candidates.
- Team building days/weekend activities.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner