An exciting Temp to Perm opportunity working in a supportive and intimate team environment where you will have the potential to develop and progress and earn performance related bonuses.
Start Date: Monday 10th February 2020
Type: Temporary with a view of going permanent after 13 weeks (depending on performance)
Salary: £8.54 per hour
Hours: 25 hours: 5 hours per day with a choice of start times between 10:00 and 12:00, working 1:2 or 1:3 Sundays with a day off in lieu the following week when working a Sunday.
Training: 3 weeks Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:00 and then on to shift pattern *No holiday can be taken during training
Role Purpose Statement:
- To develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers in accordance with the business development plan
- To meet and exceed sales and quality targets
- To deliver excellent customer service in terms of the
- To assist in the achievement of the department’s targets and objectives ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To work with the Telesales Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the telesales strategy
- To develop profitable sales growth of the Company range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
- Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards.
- Develop sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and the Company's products/resources.
- Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Foster and maintain customer relationships
- Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
- To cooperate in the centres compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy
- To comply with all HR procedures, i.e. discipline, recruitment, etc
- To maintain understanding of product range
- To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
- To plan work load to optimise customer contact
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in sales related role working to SLA’s, KPI’s and targets ideally
- Contact centre/corporate clients experience
- Will consider candidates without experience in an office environment i.e. retail if there is evidence of working to targets and has a strong personality and strong sales aptitude
- Good keyboard skills
- Able to pick up IT systems
- PC literate
- Verbal communication skills
- An ability to work in a pressured time critical environment
- Literacy and numerical skills
- Customer facing skills
- An ability to work effectively within team
- Objection handling and questioning
- Food knowledge
- Sales ability
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- Time management
- Business Targets
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Keyboard Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'