This exciting role will require you to actively maximise every sales opportunity and commit to deliver consistently the customer expectations and volume objectives of the brand and brand location. Integrity and professionalism are prerequisites to ensuring that you represent the Brand at the highest possible level at all times. You will have a keen desire to learn all you can about the product you are selling and will be motivated to ensure your knowledge base is developed through regular attendance at brand and group training.
At the Group we believe that customer service, selling skills and experience can transfer between different industries, and whilst we welcome applications from professionals within the Automotive Industry we are equally as keen to receive the same from individuals from retail (including call centres) or from Estate Agencies, Banking, Hospitality and Financial Services.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication and sales skills;
- Experience of delivering exceptional service in a customer facing role;
- The drive and determination to exceed targets;
- Compliance with SAF and FCA regulations knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given;
- Full Driving Licence;
- The ability to deliver excellence at all times.
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service with Group;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and Life Assurance;
- Discounts on new vehicle used vehicle, service and parts purchases;
- Subject to eligibility, a Company car with private mileage fuel allowance.
- deliver consistently the customer expectations