Sales Associates No experience Required
Sales / customer service - Based in the centre of London our clients well established company is currently recruiting for vibrant and enthusiastic sales associates due to their recent expansion and high client demand.
The key attributes they are looking for are;
- Positive and pro active
- Professional manner and appearance
- High customer service standards
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Generating new customer base for their clients
- Working within an enthusiastic sales team
- Customer Service
- Sales Acquisition
What they offer;
- Access to coaching in Customer Service / Sales / Marketing and Promotions
- Fantastic working environment and social calendar
- Successful and established Sales and Customer service team to support you
- Completely uncapped earnings + enticing incentives (income is performance based only)
- Travel opportunities
They are currently holding informal chats for their new sales and customer service vacancies, so send your CV to the recruitment team today and they will contact you with their next availability if successful. Openings available vary between events, business to business and field based residential campaigns. Both openings involve dealing with customers face to face.
Experience is not necessary due to their development programme however experience in the following areas may put you at a head start in this self employed commission only journey - Retail, warehouse, Administration, Warehouse Operative, Administrator, Receptionist, Customer Service, sales, retail manager, Marketing, Sales Assistant, Cleaner, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Direct sales, sales, promotions, events co-ordinator or any kind of hotel, front of house or bar experience. Why? If you have a background in any of the mentioned areas then you will already have developed a great work ethic and some great sales / customer service skills.
If you feel you meet these requirements APPLY NOW!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job