Our client is a Times top 100 recognised employer that is at the forefront of consumer credit.
They have an opportunity for an experienced “service based” Sales professionals to join them on a permanent basis.
Working from inbound leads, it will be your job to guide our clients through a service based sell ensuring the customers best interests are consistently the primary focus. (No hard sales)
What will you be doing?
You will act as the first point of contact for customers who are looking to finance a car, and as a Customer Sales Advisor you will need to guide customers through the finance application journey, and onto finding their dream car, providing a world class customer experience; exceeding their expectations.
Who will you be?
- Great customer service skills and can provide the best possible experience.
- A strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
- A target driven mindset, with a commitment to reach personal and team KPI's.
- Ability to talk clearly, negotiate wisely and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
- The confidence to manage suppliers and partners, but also have the confidence to challenge them when they feel they are not treating our business or customers fairly.
Due to the nature of the role our client will need to carry out a number of checks including DBS and credit.
Our client are open to customers 9am to 8pm and weekends till 6pm so teams need to be prepared to cover those hours. This role works shifts and may look like this; a week of 9am-5pm shifts, then a week of 10-6 and then 12-8pm, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
What our clients offer;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- OTE £37k
- Pension (9% non-contributory)
- AXA Healthcare with Family cover
- Share Options for Top Performers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full training and development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'