Our client is looking for a sales advisor with previous service experience for their Daventry store. The role offers excellent progression and a competitive salary with a market leading brand that is looking to expand over the next few years.
The client is currently a market leader in their field, setting themselves apart from their competition through their commitment to the customer experience. Looking to grow and expand their brand over the next few years and remain at the top of their industry.
As a sales advisor your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivering the service expectation during all face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services on offer
- Coaching and developing other staff on the customer experience
- Dealing with any and all customer issues ensuring a positive outcome for the customer wherever possible
- Exceeding personal and store KPI's
- Reporting to the store manager
- Key holder responsibilities
The successful Sales Advisor will have previous retail or service experience as well as a knowledge of sales.
The job offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and excellent progression structure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'