Are you interested in a new and exciting sales opportunity, earning £18,000 - £21,000 base, with an OTE £24,500
Would you like to work somewhere that offers genuine career progression and advancement opportunities, where people are rewarded for their achievements and hard work? This opportunity as a Sales Advisor could be just what you are after.
The Role of a Sales Advisor:
We are recruiting for tenacious sales individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional levels of service to our exciting clients in our impressive Swindon office.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales individuals, where you will be offered a first-class training program when you join to ensure you have the tools you need to succeed.
Duties and responsibilities of a Sales Advisor:
- Being self-motivated to achieve targets set
- Work towards and exceed KPIs
- Being driven and resilient in order to attain outstanding results
- Building relationships with Tradespeople to discuss improving their online presence.
- Staying up to date with products and industry changes to ensure customers are offered the right products for their needs.
Required Skills & Experience for a Sales Advisor:
- 2 years' experience working in outbound telesales environment (desired)
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Passionate about the brand and the products you will be selling.Apply now to find out more!
Benefits for a Sales Advisor:
- Income protection
- Eye care Scheme
- Company Pension
- Free fruit
- Reward Gateway- discounts across major retailers in the UK
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a brilliant opportunity working in a vibrant office environment, and we like to think we have some pretty impressive offices!! There is free on site parking and a whole bunch of fun events that builds a brilliant atmosphere to work in!
Please note: To be considered for this role you will need to be available to start on Monday 27th January 2020 Red recruitment (Agency)
- sales advisor
- Door to door sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'