£15,000 basic salary plus un-capped commission (basic rises to £18,000 after probation)
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Due to company growth we are recruiting multiple Sales Advisors to join an energy brokerage in Knowsley. The position will be to work within the current sales team and use a consultative approach to discuss the companies services with lapsed business clients. Over time you will also be responsible for account managing your converted clients.
This position is ideal for those seeking to either start or continue their career within sales. The company offers the support to build your career with strong earning potential and incentives. This would be an excellent opportunity for those either in low/capped commission sales roles or those with a background in call centre/customer service, door to door sales or retail seeking to join a company where you can progress and recognises and rewards hard work.
The main duties of a Sales Advisor are;
- Deliver excellent service and achieve sales through engaging with business clients
- Make initial contact with key decision makers and build a business relationship
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify suitable services to meet client needs
- Listen and understand the client’s needs to ensure a tailored solution
- Manage diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Accurately log all calls and keep the CRM system up to date
- Effectively account manage your current clients to ensure client satisfaction and maximum profitability
To be considered for this position you must possess the following;
- Ideally you will have sales experience but those with a background in retail, customer service or call centre will be considered
- Have a high work ethic and be a target driven individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic IT skills
If you match the above criteria and feel this position is right for you then please apply online
Keywords; B2B; business to business; business development; business sales; new business; sales executive; sales advisor; sales consultant; sales representative; trainee sales; call centre; contact centre; customer service; customer service advisor; operative; representative; consultant; call agent; call advisor; customer advisor; customer agent; customer care; account manager; account management; account executive; sales associate; inbound; call handling; call handler; telesales; outbound; telemarketing; telemarketer; southport; Birkdale; Ainsdale; formby; Ormskirk; burscough; Merseyside; lancashire
- Account Manager
- Customer Base
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'