Contact Centre - Inbound and Outbound roles available (Travel Department)
Southend on Sea
£15,500 + monthly performance bonus
Variety shifts examples 8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm, 10am-6.30pm, 9.30am-5pm. Work 2/6 weekends
Working as part of the Inbound Team on a 37.5-hour week, on a rota basis including
weekends and evenings and Bank Holidays. The Company operates on a 365 day a year, 7 days a
week basis, so some flexibility may be required to meet future business change.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure that all inbound telephone enquiries are dealt with proactively and effectively. Staff must ensure that all quotations and sales are dealt with in a compliant manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To proactively deliver compliant sales in order to ensure the consistent achievement of any agreed individual
· To represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
· To support other team members in ensuring the achievement of any agreed team business objectives.
· The accurate recording of all client data on our relevant systems/databases.
· To own and proactively approach self-development, thereby ensuring competence in role is consistently above the required regulatory level.
· Respond positively and accurately to all product and process questions raised by customers and/or colleagues.
· To demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
· To support Managers to manage the key risks within your department.
· To ensure that you conduct your role in accordance with AFC policy (to act honestly and with integrity) and to report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption.
· To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
· To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/Company’s Senior Management Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'