NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A BASIC SALARY OF £17,750 WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £24,000
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Basic Salary £17,750 OTE £24,000
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include Saturdays
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Special Requirements: A full driving licence and your own vehicle is required
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and productive property professional to join our very successful team in Ventnor. You need a minimum of 6 months experince.
Duties will include:
- "Helping" our customers make their dream move
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market is essential.
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face, ensuring our clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
The right attitude and values are key to this role a great opportunity not to be missed.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'