£16,250 (rising to £17,000 post-probation - £20,000 OTE).
The Sales Advisor will have a genuine passion for engaging with customers, using strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and a personal rapport. They will have a confident approach enabling them to overcome objections and upsell to customers with a professional approach.
- Achieve performance KPIs set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Speaking to a variety of customers to build rapport, identify the need of the customer and promote the benefits of our services.
- Contacting existing customers in an attempt to upsell different service.
- Handle conversations with customers professionally, effectively and in line with regulatory requirements
- Use an internal CRM system to update customer records & the outcome from each call
- Be confident in closing a sale and professional when handling rejection
- Natural charisma enabling them to come across as genuinely likeable, trustworthy, and interested in what the customer has to say
- Resilience, the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat.
- Good IT skills allowing them to quickly and efficiently access records, check databases and update files, whilst talking to a potential customer
£16,250 (£17,000 after probation + Bonuses £20,000 OTE)