Are you a hard-working, self-motivated and energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment? Do you have a passion for sales and customer service and are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your career?
Due to recent company expansion and the opening of a new store in Kings Cross, our client is offering an exciting opportunity for you to join the business and continue to develop and progress your career during a significant period of growth.
- Salary: £20,000 basic + up to 20% bonus + 28 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 6%, team incentives and nights out
- Location: Bow, London
Reporting to the Store Manager and collaborating with other team members you will play a key role in the success of a new store opening and building long term customer relationships.
- Meet and greet both existing and new clients (in person and over the phone), put them at ease and understand their needs and wants. All client enquiries, emails and phone calls will be responded to in a timely manner.
- You will be given the opportunity to assist in maximising occupancy and economic efficiency of the store, meeting sales targets, driving ancillary sales and merchandising. Your sales strategy will be entirely driven by good customer service first and foremost, which will be evidenced by the success of your sales
- Conducting shared daily routines and checks to ensure the store is clean and secure with all facilities fully operational. Helping the team to ensure that store presentation exceeds customer expectations at all times through effective management of cleaning and maintenance staff.
- General administrative duties including emailing, client correspondence, office administration, filing client records, accepting and dealing with deliveries, stock taking and store audits and generally doing your part to assist in the daily running of the store.
- Other duties may include completing daily checklists, observing security measures as well as relevant health & safety and fire regulations, and any other tasks the store manager or senior management may reasonably require you to undertake.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- Excellent self-motivation and hardworking attitude
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- PC literate – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong numerical ability
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be considered….apply now for further information!
Our client has appointed eSift as their resource partner we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below