This market leading luxury dining and marketing company is looking for a Sales Advisor to engage with and build relationships with existing members to grow the business, No Cold Calling! Working Monday to Friday Office hours, located in Luxury offices in Manchester City Centre.
Established in 2002 this the UKs leading dining club providing marketing support to hospitality venues nationwide by encouraging their members to eat out more often. They boast 4 million members as well as thousands of restaurants and entertainment venues all joining the club. As the continue to expand they now employ of 150 staff and as a result they can offer excellent progression opportunity.
As a Sales Advisor you will;
- Take inbound calls from members looking to cancel membership
- Fact find and re sell the benefits, ensuring customer are fully aware of all the services available to them as a member before making a decision
- Building customer relationships
- Identifying opportunities to improve service
To be successful as a Sales Advisor:
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a telephone based sales advisor, consultant or executive. Telesales or retentions or customer service advisor with upselling, retentions or sales targets.
- Have a proven track record working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and resolve problems
Based in luxury offices in Manchester city centre with excellent transport links this company offers excellent training and a basic salary of £17000 with £25000 on target earnings.