Are you a confident, excellent communicator looking for your first sales role?
Alternatively, are you an experienced sales advisor looking for your next challenge?
Do you enjoy being on the phone speaking to customers?
Do you like the idea of uncapped commission whilst still taking home a good, guaranteed basic?
Do you drive and have your own car?
Netbox Recruitment are currently working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding company based in the rural Maidstone area to recruit both an Outbound Sales Advisor on a permanent basis.
This opening would suit both an experienced Sales Advisor / Sales Executive who has some experience working within a sales environment (either B2B or B2C) or someone looking for their first sales opportunity as full training will be provided.
This Outbound Sales Advisor role will require candidates to:
- Demonstrate proven success at working within a targeted sales environment
- Be confident on the phone - either taking inbound calls or making outbound calls
- Have excellent communication skills
- Build rapport and trust with their clients
- Have excellent IT skills
Benefits for working with our client include:
- £500 annual bonus for 100% attendance
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Westfield shopping rewards including ½ price cinema tickets and 10% - 20% discount vouchers
- 2 subsidised parties a year
- Healthcare cash back plan including dental treatments, glasses and eye tests
- Ongoing incentives and activities within the call centre
Free on site parking
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 12pm - 8pm and Friday 10am - 6pm. The basic salary is £17,000 with an OTE of £23,000 - £25,000, however the commission structure is uncapped.
Candidates must be able to start on Monday the 16th April as there is a 1 week paid induction program scheduled to start on this date.
Interviews available immediately!
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job