Energy Sales Advisor - North London - £19,000 with OTE up to £66k + company car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a long established and hugely successful international energy and services company.
Are you looking for your first or second step into an exciting and rewarding field sales career? This is not a cold calling role and all appointments are made for you. You just need to attend appointments and using excellent customer service, showcase the state of the art central heating systems and associated products to customers. These products and services really sell themselves you just need charisma and natural warmth to best represent the company. This brands reputation is paramount and you will have the highest integrity and professionalism to match this.
What You Will Need:
* Excellent communications skills
* Experience in a sales environment
* A clean driving licence (max 6 points)
* To be available for 9 weeks from June 2018 for training
What You Will Get.
* Excellent commission - average earnings £50K.
* Your own car
* The latest hand-held technology,
* Mobile phone and uniform.
* Excellent and flexible benefits up to 3% of salary
* Extensive and thorough training on the best products and services based on the customers need including accurate quotes and suitable financing options.
How To Apply
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, then please contact Richard Hodges at the Search Crawley Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- field sales
- customer service
- Sales advisor
- energy sales